HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE
By making the new edition of Breast Reconstruction: Your Choice freely available online, we hope it’s much easier to find out more about your treatment options. Our aim is to make this information as accessible as possible, and here’s some advice about how you can navigate your way around the website and its contents:
- The full Contents list of Breast Reconstruction: Your Choice appears at the start of the book, linking to each section. You can also jump between chapters via the CONTENT drop-down menu.
- Please remember to make use of the index! There are a large number of words and phrases here all linking directly to the text, making it simple to find the material relevant to what you’re looking for. Just click on the numbers next to the topic you’re interested in, and you’ll be taken straight to the appropriate area of the text.
- You can also search for specific information via the search bar at the top of the content page. Typing in a keyword (e.g. ‘lipomodelling’) will highlight all the areas where the phrase appears. You can then click through these to find the reference you need.
- Are there new terms and phrases that your team have been using that you’re unfamiliar with? An extensive glossary is available at the end of the book content, before the index.
Images and Figure References
- All figure references (e.g. Figure 14.7) within the text link directly to the relevant image, making it easy to click and view!
- Finally, we would like to highlight that in Chapter 20 you will find links and contact information for a range of further resources. These include professional bodies, cancer charities, support groups, bra manufacturers, and websites providing more detail on some of the topics covered in the book content.
We hope this new platform helps to provide and direct you towards all the crucial information you need to know and supports the choices you’ll be making. Remember your team is there to help you along the way.
The information presented in this book is accurate and current to the best of the authors’ knowledge. The authors and publisher, however, make no guarantee as to, and assume no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information or recommendation. The reader is advised to consult a doctor regarding all aspects of individual healthcare.
Text © Dick Rainsbury, Siobhan Laws 2021
All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher of this book.
The information presented in this book is accurate and current to the best of the authors’ knowledge.
The authors and publisher, however, make no guarantee as to, and assume no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information or recommendation.
First edition published 2008
Second edition published 2021
The authors and publisher welcome feedback from the users of this book. Please contact the publisher:
Class Professional Publishing,
The Exchange, Express Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater TA6 4RR
Telephone: 01278 472 800
Class Health is an imprint of Class Publishing Ltd
A CIP catalogue record for this book is available from the British Library
Paperback ISBN: 9781859599525
Cover design by Richard Stone
Designed and typeset by Westchester Publishing Services
Illustrations by S2SynergyGlobal
Printed by Lightning Source